The European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (eu-LISA) is an agency of the European Union (EU) that was founded in 2011 to ensure the uninterrupted operation of large-scale IT systems within the area of freedom, security and justice (AFSJ), that are instrumental in the implementation of the asylum, border management and migration policies of the EU.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team 100% remotely.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Cooperation within the development/DevOps team to help facilitate and improve CI/CD environment
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Incident management and root cause analysis
- 4+ Years of solid DevOps and agile Experience
- Strong experience in CI/CD using pipelines as code
- Experience in containerization (Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, and Helm charts)
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization
- Familiarity with HashiCorp Packer tool and VM image creation and distribution
- Good understanding of at least one of the following (Java, Python)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Experience in Jenkins installation, Management and administration.
- Experience in using ansible to deploy, configure and manage applications.
- Experience working on Linux and/or windows based infrastructure
- Strong problem-solving and Troubleshooting skills
- Salary €380/Day rate – negotiable.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.