We are looking for a Senior Go developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms and syntax.
If you are a true techie at heart and you enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems, then this could be the perfect opportunity to join us.
Collaboration : Full time remote
- Build implementation code, test and code review with Go programming language.
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Translate software requirements into stable, working, high performance software.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- 5+ years of previous backend development experience
- 1+ years of experience in Golang language
- Understanding of microservice/service oriented and distributed architectures
- Experience with PostgreSQL or non-relational databases
Nice to have:
- Experience with developing, or building tests API layer web services such as SOAP or Rest
- Experience developing and maintaining complex web architectures leveraging object oriented
- Experience with integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience working in a Linux-based environment
- Advanced debugging skills (server problems, external services, any problem related to the app, not necessarily your code)
- Working with new technologies and modern work environment
- Chance of working and learning in a team of senior engineers
- Continuous professional development through trainings
- Incentives and also bonuses – financial and non-financial
- Referral bonuses
- Extra vacation days
- Work from home & flexible work hours, aligned with project needs
- Private health insurance & meal tickets
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities
- Free office parking
- Social and team-building activities
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.