We’re looking on behalf of our client for a Node.JS Developer with a twist: involved in coding, scripting and process re-engineering.
You should be passionate about challenging yourself and solving real technical problems.
Collaboration : Full time remote
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Translate software requirements into stable, working, high performance software.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- 5+ years of previous backend development experience
- 2+ years of experience in Node.js
- Understanding of microservice/service oriented and distributed architectures
- Experience with PostgreSQL or non-relational databases
Nice to have:
- Experience with developing, or building tests API layer web services such as SOAP or Rest
- Experience with integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Working with new technologies and modern work environment
- Chance of working and learning in a team of senior engineers
- Continuous professional development through trainings
- Incentives and also bonuses – financial and non-financial
- Referral bonuses
- Extra vacation days
- Work from home & flexible work hours, aligned with project needs
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities
- Free office parking
- Social and team-building activities
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.