- Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution
- Opening incoming scanned invoices/ T&E claims in workflow tool
- Checking the supplier/employee data and details in the ERP system
- Entering correct data into workflow tool performing online checks as specified in the process
- Sorting incoming invoices/ T&E claims (according to criteria- document type, purchase order, headquarter or branch)
- Requesting rescan for unclear images or incomplete invoices
- Communicating and clarifying with suppliers (including correspondence and communication with suppliers)
- Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors.
- Experience 0-5 years
- Degree: high-school diploma
- Dutch B2/C1 English min B2 Accounting Finance
- Language testing for non-native Polish speakers
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Partner discounts
- Relocation support (one way flight ticket, 12 nights hotel accommodation, monthly rent allowance, joining bonus).
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.