The Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Administrator at Ballydine, will design, configure, customize and write programming code to support the development and maintenance of the LIMS.
- Work as a member of the applications development and administration team to maintain and enhance the functionality of the LIMS
- Perform system configuration and customization using standard suite of tools
- Create custom code to automate LIMS system processes
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis
- Lead software demonstrations to ensure that end-user requirements are met
- Perform end-user training
- Document system design characteristics
- 2+ years related experience in LIMS development and administration.
- Thorough knowledge in Labware LIMS, preferred version 6.
- Workflow development, documentation and translation to automated systems
- Proficient in LIMS BASIC and SQL languages, and relational database development
- Experience with creating custom Crystal Reports is a plus
- Life Science background preferred
- Basic understanding of cGMP, 21 CFR Part 11, and related regulations associated with Pharmaceutical product manufacturing
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Able to work well with, and understand the needs of, end users, system owners, managers, quality and software developers
- Integration of
- Experience developing solutions in LabWare ELN is a plus
- Experience in instrument integration/automation within LIMS is a plus
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.