We are recruiting for a global IT company from the US focused on emerging technologies in the product engineering area. They have several projects ongoing in Romania – the current project is with an MNC which is one of the world’s largest providers of IT equipments and solutions.
The project involves development of tools and technology (workflow, transactions, discovery) for the following vertices: sales group, services group, service platform and e-commerce.
- Develop new software and enhance existing software to high-standards. Adhere to best practices that enhance user experience, usability, scalability, performance and security.
- Work with business analysts and product specialists on maintenance and improvements to our platform. Provide technical support and guidance to these teams.
- Degree in computer science or numerate discipline, or equivalent background
- Professional experience working on Java platforms atleast for 3 years
- Strong Java skills and Spring knowledge
- Advanced SQL \ Oracle database skills
- Comfortable working with both UNIX/Linux and Windows environments
- Experience designing and delivering full software applications
- Excellent career development opportunities, working in challenging projects and using some of the best technologies;
- An international and multicultural working environment, in a prestigious and growing company;
- Being part of a young, dynamic, and motivated team;
- Continuous and self-paced learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
- Pay rate 35 E/hour.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.