- Architect enterprise grade IaaS solution using of GCP
- Provide technical leadership in micro services architecture with containerization, and deployment in a HA architecture
- Provide IaaS vision, strategy, technology and roadmaps to executives, technical management using GCP
- Provide expert technical leadership to customers and partners regarding all aspects of Azure, Docker containers and micro services
- Maintain deep hands ¬on technical knowledge of GCP components
- Define and create application architecture models on Cloud platforms.
- 5- 10 + years of overall IT experience -number of years not mandatory
- Cloud Architect, who can consult, strategics, architect and when required do some hands on for POC
- L4 level person for Alibaba
- 5+ years -not mandatory in architecting distributed systems, designing secure scalable and elastic architectures
- ·4+ hands on experience in architecture design, implementation and operations of GCP IaaS.
- Must have good experience in Cloud Migration
- Must have exposure in POC in Cloud Applications (Billing, Service now etc.,)
- Must have hands on experience in Setup, Installation, Maintenance, Support etc.,
- Must have worked on Priviate/Public/Hydrid cloud technology.
- Must have the capability to handle planning, execution, migrations etc.
- Proven experience with Containerization / Cluster Management: Docker containers, Repositories, DockerFile scripting, Cluster Management using Docker Swarm, Kubernetes or Apache Mesos
- 8+ experience Datacenter and infrastructure design and maintain. NUMBER OF YEARS NOT MANDATORY)
- Level 100 Programming experience with Java, Python and scripting languages like Perl and Shell.
- Source code management system like SVN or GIT and build tools like Ant, Maven or Gradle
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.