Our client is a software development company that produces high-end components for the CAD/CAM industry with a young international team.
- Good knowledge of C++ (2+ years experience)
- UI framework experience such as MFC & WPF
- Scripting experience (Python etc.)
- Focus on design patterns and refactoring techniques, agile programming practices
- English language proficiency
- A motivated person ready to take on challenges
- Team player.
- Optional (will provide an advantage)
- UML knowledge
- Good analytical & conceptual skills
- Maintaining and extending our front-end for CAD/CAM 5-axis toolpath calculation library ( GUI / API, custom integration projects), employed in such industries as: aerospace, automotive, dental, jewelry, robotics, stonework, woodwork (one position).
- You will be working with Microsoft Visual Studio, using Agile methodology, issue-tracking and requirements management tools, and continuous-integration systems.
- Possibility to work in a young and enthusiastic team, developing innovative and high-impact software products
- Opportunities to participate in national and EU research projects
- Modern software engineering
- Attractive salary
- Personal development programs: training, certifications.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.