Summary objective of the job:
We’re looking for an Android Developer smart, creative and with a solid theoretical background. You will work largely independently and will be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature.
- Design, implement and architect the functionality of our mobile SDK.
- Collaborate with the teams to create a high performance and robust video product.
- Optimize the SDK on the Android platforms.
- Deliver high quality work on schedule.
- 3+ of full-time native Android development experience
- 5+ years experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent majors
- Good understanding of software development principles, capabilities and limitations of mobile platforms
- Proficiency in Java and Kotlin
- Passion for building great mobile experiences and solving hard performance challenges
- A strong GitHub profile is a huge advantage and will accelerate the process.
- Otherwise, we’ll kindly ask you to go through a technical assessment (1-2 hours).
- After the assessment, the team and the CTO will interview you and decide quickly.
This May Be The Best Job Opportunity You’ve Seen In The Last 12 Months!
- San Francisco-based startup
- 100% remote job
- Innovative high-tech company
- Small team (10+ full-time devs)
- Strong team of open-source contributors
- Great cash + Valuable stock, salary 8000 net USD/month
- Very productive culture, little management, just hustle!
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.