Are you curious, driven and dynamic? Is your professional mantra “I can connect any software with my brain ”?
We are looking for an enthusiast API Developer in Brussels, Belgium.
Founded in 2008 by a dynamic team with big dreams, the company is active in the Field Service andquickly joined the major leagues of field service management solutions by building 360° field service management solution that offers companies one place where they can create, plan and execute service orders in real-time, helping them resolve any field service inefficiencies and increase service excellence.
The companies Field Service software solution is used daily by more than 6300 technicians. All these technicians combined, complete some 4.410.000 service orders per year, representing arrounf 10 million+ working hours.The company has grown from a startup into a diverse, international team with offices in Belgium, Vietnam and Sri Lanka and customers in more than 25 different countries worldwide.
The companies mission is helping service companies in every country of the world to deliver field service excellence to their customers.
Summary objective of the job:
Working inside our API team, the API analyst does precisely what it’s title suggests: you work to integrate third party software with the companies API. Working primarily in-house, you take care of the details to help the team understand the API of these third party solutions, to write the functional and technical analysis, to help develop the connectors that will integrate these third party solutions with our API. This is a dynamic role, establishing relationships with technical players of the third-party software, doing research and at the same time understand the API in depth to get the most out of every integration in a very flexible and especially, generic way.
- As a software integrator, you integrate third-party systems with the API and build out the connector
- For this you contact the technical team of the third-party software, understand their API, write the functional and technical analysis
- Responsible for translating business requirements in the form of user-stories
- Work closely with the API development team to get the connector done
- Design and build the unit tests and safety guards to maintain a sound integration
- Help the UI team to display the connector and it’s options inside the companies
- Field Service web portal
- Back-end integration experience
- Having between 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar job
- You’re comfortable with databases, MS SQL specifically and other databases in general
- Able to use REST API
- Knowledge of .NET, webservices and oAuthentication
- Strong performance-oriented mind (optimization, speed, compression)
- Ownership and deliver results
- Paassionate about API
- You are fluent in English & French. Other languages are welcome!
What we offer:
- A dynamic and awesome work environment with a scale-up mentality.
- A unique culture where we are all part of one mission and each person’s input matters.
- The responsibility and willingness to give our all and then some.
- A competitive salary with all the perks a great employee needs and deserves included: luncheon cheques, a comprehensive health insurance, covered travel expenses, good hardware, etc.
- Home office facilities with an office in the center of Brussels just 200 meters from the South station.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.