- Our client is a TOP 100 SaaS company. They are looking for an ‘API developer Brussels based freelancer or employee with a salary ’.
- Do you want to be a key player in shaping the future of business of the client participate in the deployment of their Hi-Tech Mobile application strategy? They are shaping a marketplace you can actively define and help to develop this marketplace.
Core Job activities
- As a software integrator, you integrate third-party systems with the platform of the client.
- The integration can be data integration using API’s, extra web services, plug-ins and so on
- You’re responsible for ensuring that what you deliver is performant, secure, understandable and well documented
- You model and implement new REST API features
- You develop or adapt plugins to connect different API/databases
- You will interact with the clients, the sales team and the technical team of the client
- You have a master or bachelor degree in IT and Minimum 3 years relevant experience and track record
- Knowledge of English (C2) is mandatory for client contacts and web meetings
- You are able to keep a high level vision on priorities based on impact for the end customer
- You have a strong understanding of database design, performance analysis, network systems, large scale storage systems, web services and API (and web infrastructure in general)
- You are able to create author clean, documented & standards-compliant code
- Technical skills:
- .NET framework and C#
- Web Service API’s, REST, XML, JSON
- API versioning
- MS-SQL databases
- Nice to have:
- Understanding OO principles
- Experience with Scrum/Agile
- Experience with cloud services and Big Data
WHY do they want YOU:
- B2B marketing and communication is your thing.
- Having between 3 to 4 years of experience in a similar job.
- You take ownership and deliver results.
- You are a strong, confident communicator with a sense of humor.
- You have the will to have a maximum impact on the services of the client.
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about your work and are flexible enough to not let stress get the best of you.
WHAT they offer you:
- A dynamic and awesome work environment with a start-up mentality.
- A unique culture where we are all part of one mission and each person’s input matters.
- The responsibility and willingness to give our all and then some.
- A competitive salary with all the perks a great employee needs and deserves included: meal vouchers, work phone, comprehensive health insurance, covered travel expenses, etc.
- And last but not least, an office just 200 meters from the South station in the center of Brussels in BELGIUM , the hot-spot where all the start-up cool cats come out and play – after working their butts off, of course.
- And finally, the clients service mission: Helping service companies in every country of the world to deliver outstanding field service to their customers.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.