Summary objective of the job:
We’re looking for a Backend Node.js Developer smart, creative and with a solid theoretical background. You will work largely independently and will be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature.
- Contribute to our Web SDK and Node.js servers.
- Design, implement and architect the functionality of our web SDK and Node.js servers.
- Collaborate with the teams to create a high performance and robust video product.
- Optimize web SDK on all the major platforms.
- Deliver high quality work on schedule.
- 3+ years of web and Node.js experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent majors
- Good understanding of software development principles, capabilities and scalability
- Passion for building great user experiences and solving hard performance challenges.
- 5+ of full-time experience
This May Be The Best Job Opportunity You’ve Seen In The Last 12 Months!
- San Francisco-based startup
- 100% remote job
- Innovative high-tech company
- Small team (10+ full-time devs)
- Strong team of open-source contributors
- Great cash + Valuable stock
- Very productive culture, little management, just hustle!
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.