- Process databases with financial indicators and general business data;
- Analyze databases in various formats to draw conclusions about the portfolio
- Support and analysis in internal development, processing, migration
- Support for the Analysis and Research team;
- Checking delivery files for the customer;
- Testing new implementations
- Completing and updating various reports;
- Tracking customer-implemented services
- Working directly with the sales team to identify and clarify project issues;
- Working directly with the development team for the implementation of internal or client projects;
- Communicate with the customer for details on the content and formatting of delivery files.
- University Degree ( in fields such as Economics , Accounting, Statistics)
- Good knowledge of the economic field, good interpretation and understanding of the financial indicators in the balance sheet;
- Microsoft Excel Expert User (Microsoft Office Package) – certifications are an asset
- Knowledge of T-SQL;
- Knowledge of systems modeling in UML
- Experience in Agile Scrum
- Good English skills
Nice to have:
- Project management and business analysis skills
- Basic knowledge of working with Microsoft Team Foundation Services for managing and reporting sprints
- Excellent communication skills, result orientation;
- Very good ability to organize information, punctuality and calm;
- Knowledge of BPMN + DMN standards
- Knowledge ASP.net + JS + C# + Ms SQL; Angular v2+; TypeScript
- We believe in the Homework principle – we’ll make you feel like home and you will help us build impressive
- We offer a cozy workplace near the city center (under 2 minutes from Eroilor Opera Center), comfortable office, beautiful garden, fresh fruits, tea and coffee at your disposal
- We have a hobby for barbeque parties in our garden and we often go out with the team.
- We know how important health is, so we offer a paid medical subscription to a private clinic.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.