Our client is a fast-paced software company in Berlin, Germany, with a focus on developing graphics products that stand out from the crowd. More than 700,000 users world-wide rely on them software for their daily business as it makes creating graphical presentations so much easier, faster and more enjoyable. Among our customers are many renowned consulting companies and large international corporations.
Summary objective of the job:
- We’re looking for a C++ Developer smart, creative and with a solid theoretical background. Developers hired in the past mostly hold an exceptional master’s degree in computer science or even a doctorate.
- You will work largely independently and will be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature.
- You should be able to look at a problem from the user’s perspective and discuss abstract concepts with fellow developers.There are no deadlines, and no scheduled meetings.
- Writing logic for new features of the client side of application
- Release a new feature when you are convinced that you have implemented the best possible solution.
- Developing tools for the project
- You should be able to look at a problem from the user’s perspective and discuss abstract concepts with fellow developer
- You are expected to do architecture, design, implementation, customer feedback and bug fixing, rather than splitting these activities between several people
- To develop them own cross-platform library to support Mac and Windows with a single code base
- C++ experience 1+year
- Strong OOP background
- Experience with SVN
- Experience with Boost.Range or Eric Niebler’s range-v3
- To use C++11 features like lambdas and rvalue references throughout codebase and switch to C++14 where our compilers support it.
- There is some Assembler glue code where it is necessary, build scripts are written in Python, but is all about C++.
- Feeling comfortable working in a team.
- You should be able to communicate effectively in English, knowing German is not required. German language courses can be arranged, if desired
Nice to have:
- To wrote function hooking engine
- Knowledge of reverse engineering with the disassembler IDA
- Design patterns background
- Develop many generic data structures that are not in C++ or Boost, for example partitions.
- Understanding of http/https basics
- Work experience with web development, familiar with Web GL, Emscripten
- Being familiar with SCRUM Agile development framework
What we offer:
- The company encourages a healthy work-life balance.
- There is no work at night or on weekends, and support the staff’s families with a full-time company nanny. She is available for free when children are sick, or when you just feel like spending an evening out.
- The client pay a very competitive salaries and offer to them developers a bonus of 1 year salary annually following one year of employment.
- If necessary, they will help you to relocate to Berlin, and will do what they can to help you acquire a work permit.
- Sponsor visits to conferences, universities and research institutes in the U.S. and Germany.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.