- Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India.
- They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover
localization and language concerns in over 220 countries.
- For over 20 years, our client has focusedon large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements.
- Our client offers a wide range of personalized testing solutions with years of expertise in the technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries. Our client designs and delivers contextualized solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with technology-specific competencies and unique testing- focused IP, products and methodologies.
Summary objective of the job:
- We’re looking for a C++ Developer ambitious and driven to join the Client Development Team in Bucharest.
• Writing logic for new features of the client side of application
• Improving current functionality
• Developing tools for the project
• Bug fixing
- C++ experience during 2+year
- Strong OOP background
- Experience with SVN
- Experience with Cocos2d/2d- x/Unity/Unreal/Others
- Basic English
- Feeling comfortable working in a team.
Nice to have:
- Background in thevgaming Industry
- Knowledge of JSON, XML, multithreading/concurrency,STL
- Design patterns background
- Understanding of http/https basics
- Work experience with web development, familiar with Web GL, Emscripten
- Being familiar with SCRUM Agile development framework
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in creative and dynamic teams.
- Great office located on Calea Floreasca, close to Aurel Vlaicu metro station and the Promenada Mall, great benefits and an unique working environment.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.