- Embedded SW-development in automotive SW project with ~35 developers, agile teams in Autonomous Driving Car domain
- Characteristics: C++, QNX, functional safety
- Design and verification (review, code analysis, unit test, interaction test) based on requirements
- State-of-the-art methods (design, coding, verification, agile)
- ASPICE process compliance
- Study in computer science, electrical engineering, physics or similar
- ´~5+ years of experience in SW development
- Appropriate experience in embedded development, incl. experience in process maturity models
- (preferably including functional safety requirements) and its implementation
- You are working independently, structured, goal-oriented.
- You have a high entitlement for correctness, collaboration and quality.
- English language (written and spoken)
- German is not a requirement
- C++ version 11 is preferred but solid knowledge in C++ in general is fine.
- Embedded software experience is a requirement
- Navigation experience is highly desired – map data domain knowledge (HD map, NDS / topology, & non-NDS/topology (dedicated navigation map))
- Can be a non-EU citizen as long as you have an existing valid German working visa
- Candidate will work on a team of 7-10 at the tier 1 supplier in the Hanover area
- Agile – preferred, not a requirement
- ADAS background is desirable
- Will accept solid C++ candidates even if not from automotive
- In our teams we are so lucky to have the best software developers and data engineers in autonomous driving domain
- Open clean-coders-community where ideas and knowledge can circulate easily
- Cool partnership with Udacity for upskilling talent on autonomous vehicle engineering
- Cooperating with OEMs in the area to work together on the development of Level 3 and Level 4 functions (Highway Pilot and Urban Pilot).
If interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org