About the client :
- Autonomous Driving Technology leader working with a major German OEM.
- This is the place to be to develop and apply your skills in this sector.
- Candidate will be part of the feature development team to extract new features from a data repository consisting of sensor and test vehicle data.
- C++ development skills, automotive feature development in preferred in the area of AD, ADAS and Infotainment.
- C++ version 14 or 17. Version 11 is acceptable if at an expert level and can easily demonstrate that he/she can jump to a higher version
- Linux e.g. Ubuntu / Windows 10.
- Automated Driving or ADAS Feature development is highly desirable.
- Image Processing/Object Fusion
- Knowledge of Robot operating system (ROS), VEOS.
- Understanding of Container e.g. docker, VMs, Openstack, Nodepool, Openshift.
- Experience with Continuous integration systems (zuul, jenkins), processes.
- Use of Repositories e.g. git and review systems github, artifactory, svn.
- Execute projects with SCRUM.
- Any level experience for engineers with AD/ADAS
- 8 years plus of excellent C++ development skills automotive domain ideally
- 4 years plus for excellent C++ developers from other engineering domain
- Software Development
- English fluency
- German language skills desired, but not a requirement
If interested, please send your CV at email@example.com