Location Ryadh, Saudi Arabia
ABOUT THE CLIENT / EMPLOYER / HOSPITAL:
Our client is one of the largest medical group of hospitals in the Middle East. It’s one of the top branded and highly ranked hospital groups of the Mid East, and has no competitors in the market in terms of framework of operations. This medical group has almost a dozen branches across different cities of Saudi Arabia accompanied with a couple of branches in other GCC regions. All the hospitals that fall under this group are tertiary level hospitals, normally based on the bed capacity of more than 300. Our very important client, providing superior medical care as an integrated facility, dedicated to delivering health care services of the highest international standard. The medical group is the largest and most rapidly growing medical group that comes up with a new tertiary level branch hospital every year, with a plan to have 20 branch hospitals across KSA by 2030 and also having built a 1600 beds capacity medical city by 2023. The medical has got 15,000+ employees across its Saudi branches.
The medical group is American accredited by JCI, CBAHI, KPI, ACHC and many other authorities. The medical group exactly operates in accordance with the American framework standard.
Its Obesity Treatments Centers has been solely accredited as the first Specialized Centers of Excellence in the Region by (SRC) American Institution.
The role holder is responsible for being under the direction and leadership of the Head Nurse responsible for the day-to-day management of the unit / department according to established policies, procedures and standards of nursing practice
Reporting To: Head Nurse / Nursing Supervisor
Department of placement: ER & Critical Areas (ICU, NICU, PICU, CCU, Critical Care)
Job Specific Skills:
- Computer literate
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Confident and personable
- Open and honest
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and big flow regular registered nurses under him / her
- English: Level I
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with a current Nursing license
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum (seven) 7+ years of clinical experience in Emergency Room & Critical Areas (ICU, NICU, PICU, CCU, Critical Care)
- And / or 3+ years of Charge Nurse experience in ER or above-mentioned Critical Areas
- English Language Skills: Level l-Skilled
- Computer Skills: Expert will be a plus otherwise intermediate
- Salary: SAR 14,000 – 20,625 i.e. US$ 3,800 – US$ 5,500 net per month
- Single apartment / shared apartment
- Housing Provided = 700SAR i.e. (USD 185) If live outside MG Housing
- Indicial and returned Travel for employee only
- Eligible dependents: None
- Health Insurance including dental & optical provided to the employee and eligible / authorized dependents
- 2-years initial contract with 90 days probation
- Vacations: 25 days + 10 public holidays
- All other benefits according to the above-mentioned description
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.