- Support customers utilizing GCP and all associated services.
- Work with customers and other teams to troubleshoot customer environments to increase user satisfaction.
- Handles customer escalations from lower level Cloud Engineers and support, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
- Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve customer experience, create playbooks, and provide mentoring on customer related issues to lower level Cloud Engineers and support.
- Provide Fanatical customer support from on-boarding through growth at Rackspace.
- In addition to providing customer support, will be responsible for helping build tools and processes necessary for excellent customer outcomes.
- Focused on scaling support for managed Google and working closely with CRE team to develop solutions for customers.
Key Performance Indicators
- High level of customer satisfaction.
- Able to provide Fanatical support on escalations and customer support issues while tools and processes to automate, improve and increase customer satisfaction.
- Think outside of the box for new customer issues and figure out how to implement lasting solutions.
- Provide mentoring on customer related issues to level I cloud engineers to help up-skill team talent.
Language Known : German Language mandatory
- Experience automating and orchestrating workloads on CGP or other Public Clouds.
- Automation experience with at least one configuration management system such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, or other such tools.
- Experience working at least one of the following languages: Python, Go. Proficient with git and git workflows.
- Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Spinnaker) to automate testing and deployment.
- Experience working in an Agile, fast paced, DevOps environment. Knowledge (preferably experience) in building distributed, highly available applications or systems architectures.
- Strong Linux skills. Experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common web servers such as: Apache, Nginx, Lighttpd.
- Experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of MySQL/MariaDB. Experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of Varnish, Squid, Memcached, Redis and other similar technologies.
- Experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of Hadoop, Hive, Spark and other parts of the Hadoop Ecosystem.
- A working understanding of Load balancers and Load balancing methodology. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences.
- Working knowledge of Backup and Recovery methodology and implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering related field desired (or equivalent work experience) and previous experience.
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect within 90 days of starting role.
- Proficiency in Python or Go. Experience working in a containerized environment (Docker/LXC) with Kubernetes exposure.
- One or more of the following certifications: Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect or Google Certified Professional Data Engineer prior to moving into role.
- Relevant technical certifications in Google Compute Platform, RedHat, MySQL, and other related technologies. Experience of working with Service Oriented or Microservices Architectures.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.