We are looking on behalf of our client for a Cyber Architect / Security Architect / CTO Position
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries. For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements. Them solutions help organizations address two areas of the Actionable Intelligence market—Customer Engagement and Cyber Intelligence. And they do this by capturing large amounts of information from numerous data types and sources, using analytics to glean insights from the information, and leveraging the resulting intelligence to help them optimize customer engagement and make the world a safer place.
Summary objective of the job:
We are looking for a leader, who can take full ownership of the technical side of developing a startup within the company. We are building a solution set which will revolutionize the current security testing market and will focus on the rapid development environments. You must be both entrepreneurial and ready to lead a global technology team to be considered for this position.
- Lead the definition of strategy and approach relating to the Company’s solution set including the design of technology and services in the DevSecOps and Cyber Security QA.
- Lead the development, iteration and deployment of the solution set as per the agreed product / development roadmap.
- Design, implement and run a global pre-sale function.
- Design and build the delivery function for the solution set
You will be an ideal candidate if you have:
- Proven technology leader with a commercial edge and acute awareness of what makes a great customer experience.
- Experience in performing security reviews on the technical level including penetration testing, white box security reviews, code reviews etc.
- Very good understanding of QA process and QA automation.
- Development background is a great advantage.
- Experience in developing and delivering services to various sectors working from the service provider side.
- Experienced in guiding the process of technology selection, platform setup and is comfortable initially covering all aspects of the process from strategy to definition and through to delivery.
- An all a rounder; in time you will build a team, but to start with we are operating in a lean fashion, meaning you will need to be hands on.
- Team builder and process enabler; initially you will start with very little, we need someone to guide the journey as it relates to technology.
- 5+ years’ experience performing secure SSDLC activities like Threat Modelling, DAST, SAST, IAST etc.
- Expert understanding of software, web and mobile application security vulnerabilities.
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical sides of the business.
- Experience with scripting and tool development
- Hands on Cloud Security experience – AWS/Azure/Google Cloud etc.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.