About the company:
- Safety in production – in all areas.
- The increasing digitization of production sites and production facilities also promotes their fundamental vulnerability and makes production vulnerable as an elementary value creation.
- We contribute to greater protection with our commitment
- We design concepts that recognize and isolate attackers.
- We protect equipment and hardware through secure configurations and the latest software.
- We design processes for production that anchor safety and make it easy.
- We analyze the needs of production and adapt well-known and proven security measures to them.
- We constantly question what has been achieved and are constantly striving for
- Design concepts that recognize and isolate attackers.
- Protect equipment and hardware through secure configurations and the latest software.
- Design processes for production that anchor safety and make it easy.
- Analyze the needs of production and adapt well-known and proven security measures to them.
- Constantly question what has been achieved and constantly striving for improvement.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field of study or similar
- Quick understanding, strong conceptual and analytical skills and a good sense for situation-based solutions
- Strong technical knowledge and basics of IT security (eg OWASP TOP10, Encryption technologies, …).
- Production specifics such as Profinet,Profibus, SCADA.
- Skill levels German language B1- C1
- Skill Levels English language B2-C1
- Traveling required.
- Newcomers to the production IT with knowledge in the Integra standard and strong security know-how can apply also.
- Non EU candidates can apply as well
What we offer:
- Position is in-house – no travel
- 30 days off, flexible working hours, mobile work, recreation allowance for overtime, special leave for special events and sabbatical.
- Modern equipped workstations, the use of the latest technologies, a comprehensive range of internal and external training measures and knowledge upgrade lectures.
- Water dispensers, free coffee & tea, free fruit baskets and subsidized food offerings.
- Company pension plan, company health insurance fund of Daimler AG and private accident insurance.
- Corporate business of Daimler AG, and subsidization of the VVS ticket in the Stuttgart region.
- TSS staff event and Christmas party.
- Gross salary range: 80.000 – 85.000 EUR
- Recruitment ticket
- flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Dogs tolerated
- parking spot
- mobile phone
- accident insurance
- childcare Incentive
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.