Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
As a strategic engineering partner for one of the world’s leading global independent suppliers to the automotive sector, the company realize its vision of transforming the future of mobility in partnership with its customers. As part of this agreement, the company leverages its strong automotive engineering expertise to establish a software engineering factory and expedite launch of cutting-edge technologies on connectivity and sustainable mobility solutions. The company work on multiple projects around: Electronics (including HMI, Telematics & Infotainment, Body Electronics, ADAS), Automotive Lighting and Powertrain.
- Software development and unit testing following the project’s specifications.
- Defects Analysis, Bug Fixing.
- SW requirements, SW Architecture, DDD, Static Analysis, Code Review, SW Unit Test, SW Integration Test, SW Test
- Strong C++ knowledge (including OOP, design patterns);
- Strong Linux knowledge – design, development, debugging Linux apps;
- Excellent knowledge of openSSL;
- Linux configurations (MAC\DAC, users, DM verity, IMA), Firewall (iptables, netfilter), Yocto
- Strong Knowledge and experience in RTOS;
- Experience with Version Control Systems (Git);
- Advanced English reading & writing skills;
Nice to have:
- Scripting experience (Python, Bash);
- Network security protocols (SSL/TLS, dTLS, SSH);
- Knowledge in digital certificates management (X.509, PKI);
- Knowledge of most common encryption algorithms and firewall (ECC, RSA, AES, SHA256);
- Knowledge of SecureBoot, Secure Storage and ARM TrustZone concepts.
- Excellent career development opportunities, working in challenging projects and using some of the best technologies;
- An international and multicultural working environment, in a prestigious and growing company;
- Being part of a young, dynamic, and motivated team;
- Continuous and self-paced learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
- Competitive compensation package, including performance and holiday bonuses;
- Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- Flexible work time and location, including some of the coolest offices;
- Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.