- The focus of our Car IT Analytics team is the provision of solutions, analyzes and tools around the data from the vehicle.
- Our main focus lies in the topics of autonomous driving and data from the ECUs
- The projects range from quality improvement with the evaluation of data from the CAN bus from electric vehicles to deep learning in the autonomous driving environment.
- Implemented with Big Data technologies, advanced analytics tools / programming languages (especially Python, TensorFlow, Java) and takes place both in the cloud (especially Azure) and on-premise (Hadoop cluster).
- As a data scientist you work in exciting projects, with our customers, data science use cases or develop Python / TensorFlow solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in mathematics, computer science, economics, business informatics, engineering or a similar degree.
- You have at least 2-4 years experience in data science projects.
- You have good IT skills, the ability to work in complex IT systems and an affinity for new technologies.
- You can program in Python and / or TensorFlow.
- You have a very good machine learning expertise and a good statistical understanding.
- (Optional) You have good to very good deep learning skills and experience with TensorFlow.
- You are creative and have a customer- and solution-oriented way of thinking.
- You have a quick mind and analytical skills.
- You care about customer-oriented actions, a high degree of service and service orientation as well as enjoyment of dealing with customers.
- You have very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English C1
- Non EU candidates can apply as well
What we offer:
- Position is in-house – no travel
- 30 days off, flexible working hours, mobile work, recreation allowance for overtime, special leave for special events and sabbatical.
- Modern equipped workstations, the use of the latest technologies, a comprehensive range of internal and external training measures and knowledge upgrade lectures.
- Water dispensers, free coffee & tea, free fruit baskets and subsidized food offerings.
- Company pension plan, company health insurance fund of Daimler AG and private accident insurance.
- Corporate business of Daimler AG, and subsidization of the VVS ticket in the Stuttgart region.
- TSS staff event and Christmas party.
- Gross salary range: 90.000 – 100.000 EUR
If you are motivated to work, willing to relocate to the well developed country in order to obtain position with excellent compensation and welfares with excellent possibility to learn, develop and progress professionally, please send us your CV to: email@example.com.