- Database installation, configuration and administration
- Database monitoring and tuning
- Application installation, configuration and management
- Monitoring of application usage and performance
- Access management
- Writing of database or application procedures manuals, including disaster recovery plans.
- Database / application incident management
- Coordination of database and application support
Knowledge and skills
- Good knowledge of DBMS administration
- Good knowledge of ORACLE DBMS
- Good knowledge of sql and particularly pl-sql
- Experience with ITIL
- Experience in user support
- Knowledge of operating systems (e.g. Windows, Unix, Linux)
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
- Able to cope with the fast changing technologies
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.