We are looking on behalf of our client for a R&D DevOps Engineer .
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries. For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements. Our client offers a wide range of personalized testing solutions with years of expertise in the technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries. Our client designs and delivers contextualized solutions that leverage
deep industry-specific understanding with technology-specific competencies and unique testing- focused IP, products and methodologies.
Summary objective of the job:
The client is seeking a R&D DevOps which will be responsible for developing the DevOps solution to perform and achieve the development optimization targets and goals of cyber processes. The role will emphasize on open source technologies with micro services environment based on Docker, orchestrate by Kubernetes with CI/CD processes. The position will require a high degree of coordination with the company’s engineering, services, laboratory, R&D operations and business teams.
- Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs, and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment.
- Working knowledge of cyber processes, agile development, system operations
- IT, HW and Software
- Ability to participate in a multi-task environment
- Familiarity with Support methodologies and practices
- Ability to work in a “start-up” environment, initiative to ensure “all bases are covered”
- Set and meet the performances by KPIs
- A person that takes ownersip and covers the end-2-end
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
- DevOps Technical Guru – micro services environment with understanding and distributed architecture – Docker and Kubernetes are must
- Experience with BigData, Casandra, Spark, Elasticsearch, Flink
- Knowledge and understanding of CD/CI processes
- Knowledge and experience in problem solving with Kibana, Prometheus and Grafana
- Knowledge of scripting like: YAML, Ansible, bash, python
- Cloud experience like AWS and EC2
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.