- Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries.
- For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements. Our client offers a wide range of personalized testing solutions with years of expertise in the technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries.
- Our client designs and delivers contextualized solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with technology-specific competencies and unique testing-focused IP, products and methodologies.
Summary objective of the job:
- The team is responsible for this game at 5 social networks. It is business-oriented team — they have own R&D, can choose own ways how to increase effectiveness of game.
- Everyone in this team can contribute to business, and this is highly exciting! The team is responsible for this game at 5 social networks. It is business-oriented team — they have own R&D, can choose own ways how to increase effectiveness of game.
- Everyone in this team can contribute to business, and this is highly exciting!
- Maintenance and development of production infrastructure
- Contribute to implementation of build, release, deployment, and configuration activities
- 2+ years of overall professional experience in System Administration
- Experience of working with CI/CD
- Extensive knowledge of Linux systems
- Knowledge of Tomcat
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with NOSQL (Redis, Couchbase)
- Experience with at least 1 configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices
- Understanding of ITIL principles
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with Docker, VMware
- Knowledge of Nginx
- Experience with Mysql configuration and tuning
- Knowledge Bash scripting
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.