We are looking on behalf of our client for a DevOps Engineer.
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries. For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements. Our client offers a wide range of personalized testing solutions with years of expertise in the technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries. Our client designs and delivers contextualized solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with technology-specific competencies and unique testing-focused IP, products and methodologies.
- Creating, maintaining and integrating various setups of companies products using various installers
- Responsible to define and design the installers of the products and be able to consider both desktop installations and SAAS solutions.
- As part of your role, you will be working closely with the development and DevOps teams to ensure that the installers are well integrated and implemented inside the CI/CD processes
- Ability to participate in a multi-task environment.
- 3+ years software engineering
- Experience in building windows and Linux installers.
- Vast knowledge in installations software (inno setup, BitRock, Wix tools)
- Experience in software integration.
- Experience with Windows operating system.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with PS/Python/Perl/Linux shell scripting.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience with configuration management tools – Advantage.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Linux system admin.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently with various of tasks while supply clear picture about the tasks status.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills-English.
- International culture and projects
- State of the art technologies
- Personal budget for courses, training, events, etc.
- Development opportunities
- Great benefits plan
- A mentor to help guide your career as a professional
- The candidate will become our customer employee.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.