For the ongoing development for a digital health solutions company, we are looking for a Drupal Architect
Help shape one of the most futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco. We partake at every system stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation for one of the “Top 50 Promising Healthcare Solution Providers”.
- Define CMS best practices, guiding principles and standards to ensure enduring architectures, scalable designs and high quality solutions Architect and design Drupal modules (core + custom) to enable functional and non-functional requirements
- Demonstrate proficiency in implementing internationalized CMS applications supporting multi-site, multi-geo and multi-language requirements.
- Deep expertise in Drupal’s content workflow, translation and internationalization capabilities and features
- Conduct gap analysis and prioritization of content driven solution options
- Identify and communicate implications of the embracing the CMS vision in terms of dependencies, risks, skills development and change management
- Core Engineering (Architecture and Design)
- Identify, justify and map technology stacks to specific solution and application components of responsive web and mobile applications
- Integrate CMS solutions with internal and third party applications using RESTful Web Services and APIs.
- PHP 7.x (including handling XML and files, sessions, cookies, exceptions and error handling)
- Build proof of concepts and reference architectures to better inform feasibility, work breakdown and estimation efforts
- Strong understanding and implementation of security architectures for CMS solutions
- Owns the overall architectural governance and provides direction and guardrails in a consultative manner
- Developing new websites/web applications: everything from installing Drupal, modules, creating custom modules, partnering with designers, testing dev work, facilitating the launch process, etc.
- Staying current with what is coming next with Drupal, known issues we should watch out for and researching new versions as they are being developed.
- Strong problem-solving, communication and decision-making skills
- Ability to learn new tools/upskill on the go.
- Familiarity and working experience 5+ with Laravel, Angular JS, React JS is desirable.
- Competent with backend / module development and theming / front-end development.
- Solid experience with both headless and static CMS publishing methods
- Experience with one or more database and data processing technologies – MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, AWS S3.
- Strong working knowledge of developing RESTful APIs and Web Services to integrateDrupal applications
- Solid understanding of DevOps and release engineering, CI/CD processes, procedures tools within AWS
- We are shaping together a company that works smart and grows faster.
- We offer you a flexible and remote working environment with a bunch of intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solves or simplifies clients’ business challenges.
- You will enjoy employee centric culture, sharing & caring peers, myriad of learnings, generous earnings and ample development & growth.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.