Our client is a technological company that specializes in the development of online casino platforms, sports betting and land-based and online casino games. The company is a fast growing IT company with more than 120 experts (engineers, developers, graphic designers, marketers, gaming specialists, etc.).
To be able to provide new customer innovative experiences, a website migration is starting (new framework). In the meantime, the existing sites must remain optimal and continue to propose the best to our customers.
We are searching experienced web developers to develop some new functionalities and maintain the sites till the new version is operational. The current version is based on Durandal and Knockout.
- As Senior Web Engineer you will actively participate in the development of online casinos during a 6 to 12 months’ mission (possibility to renewable).
- To maintain and develop website functionalities
- Tointegrate developments with data provided by the back end (component-oriented development)
- To ensure technical monitoring of the web domain and associated troubleshooting
- A degree in computer scienceor equivalent
- Minimum 4–8 years-experience
- Mastery of Durandal, KnockoutJs
- Ability to providecreative solutions and to conceive supported alternatives
- Fluent FR and EN
- Java Script
- Valid and permanent working licence for Belgium
- Market rate salary and OTE
- A key position in a fast-growing company where you will have a real impact on the business
- Being part of a young, ambitious, and dynamic team
- More than a job, we are offering you the opportunity to flourish in a young and fun environment at the cutting edge of technology.
- The goal of our teams is to provide the most unique and fun experience possible for our players
- Your imagination will express itself freely as you push the limits of technology to create fascinating platform games
- Interesting growth and personal development opportunities
- Salary +€2000 nett + company CAR, assistance with relocation to find a studio or apartment.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.