- The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices worldwide in Canada, UK – Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion.
- The Bucharest Office is one of IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
- We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
- Location: Bucharest, Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI.
Summary objective of the job:
- The position is responsible for all tasks related to developing Data Warehouse into a world class system.
- The position requires data warehouse lifecycle development experience which includes designing and building ETL processes; writing ETL specifications; designing and building data marts for business intelligence, marketing, and operational reporting; performance tuning; and resolving production issues with the ability to troubleshoot data quality issues. Specific technical skills include proficiency in SQL, Oracle, Informatica and Unix.
- Designing and building ETL processes. Writing ETL specifications.
- Following standards and best practices which includes documentation.
- Performance tuning
- Resolving production issues with the ability to troubleshoot data quality issues
- Designing and building data marts for business intelligence, marketing, and operational reporting
- Relational DBMS experience with Oracle (required), MS SQL, and/or MySQL
- Proficient in SQL and writing ad-hoc queries
- Oracle PL/SQL experience
- Informatica or similar ETL tools
- UNIX + Shell Scripting knowledge
- Familiarity with Google Analytics a plus
- Big Data experience with Cloudera, Hive, Impala, and/or writing map/reduce jobs a plus
- SAS would be a plus
- Experience: 1+ years;
Skills and Abilities:
- The ideal candidate should be a graduate of a Computer Science Faculty (it’s ok if studies are in course)
- Flexible, organized, able to adapt and switch between different projects / tasks.
- Good work ethic, requires little supervision
- Pro-active, able to meet schedules and dead-lines
- Attractive Compensation Package (medical subscription & insurance, office massage sessions)
- Flexible working hours, 1 day/week working from home
- A friendly working environment
- Development Training: personal and professional.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.