- You as the EMEA Digital Solutions Applications & Engineering Lead will be the single point of contact for the Regional Business to enable the rapid implementation of initiatives that do not need a full engagement with IT and can be classified as Fast Track enhancements. This role is critical for increasing the elasticity of IT by allowing unplanned business opportunities to be implemented with minimal IT intervention.
- The EMEA Digital Solutions E&A Lead will deliver new value to the business value through savings, incomes or cost reductions leveraging third party vendors, and ensuring compliance with Business, IT and Legal standards.
- This role is viewed as an expert in IT standards and operations, who will provide leadership and direction to non-client actors delivering IT capabilities within client applications ecosystem, to ensure standards are followed.
- You will report to the Engineering and Applications VP. You will not have any direct reports. Key Interfaces: Business Partner, Business, Enterprise Architect, Security & Compliance, PMO, Business Client External Interfaces: Consultant & 3rd Party provider. Travel may include approximately 10% of work time.
- Proactively works directly with Business leads to understand their IT needs and identify opportunities for rapid implementation of solutions that do not require a full engagement with IT and can be routed as Fast Track Enhancements.
Drive alignment between Engineering and Applications strategic priorities and business needs.
- Collaborates with Business Partners and the different ENGINEERING & APPLICATIONS teams to ensure Fast Track Enhancements do not generate disruptions or conflicts with scheduled projects or existing applications.
- Coordinates engagements with vendors as they relate to evaluation, design and delivery of business capabilities. Contributes to the evaluation and selection of software product standards.
- Be the voice of the “internal customer” representing regional business partners.
- Drive adoption of digital technologies in the regions
- Works with business and vendors to ensure compliance of Client IT standards and audit requirements, verifies proper documentation is maintained such as NDAs, HIRA and any other documentation needed for third party vendors delivering IT capabilities within client applications ecosystem.
- Accountable for ensuring the overall high level end to end design fits within KC’s enterprise context.
- Collaborates with Enterprise Architecture and Security & Compliance, ensuring artifacts are documented in enterprise architecture repository and comply with client Security standards.
Qualifications / Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree; 7-10+ years of Information Technology experience including working directly with business clients.
- Consumer Product Goods Industry experience is preferred.
- Background managing multiple project implementations across a diverse portfolio including Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain.
- Consulting Management experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile teams to implement a variety of Digital technologies.
- Strong SAP and Engineering & Applications background.
- Strong leadership and service delivery skills.
- Exhibits creative thinking to be able to come up with inventive solutions to solve business challenges.
- Knows how to optimize workflows with third party vendors to minimize costs and accelerate the design, build and implementation of solutions.
- Self-motivated to keep up with industry trends and disseminating information across the organization.
- Held prior accountabilities that required influencing leaders outside of administrative authority.
- Experience working with blended teams consisting of employees, vendors, and consultants with both onshore and offshore resources.
- Cultivates networking opportunities with peer organizations.
- Broad range of business and IT experiences; has achieved technical and/or business certification(s).
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory.
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.