- Our client is a multi-specialized construction group with more than 2 500 employees.
- Their growth model is based on diversification, innovation and export. The group of companies is a popular partner for the complex projects and infrastructure works. They are active in several disciplines: water, energy, mobility, restoration, engineering, special techniques and other specialized techniques. Specific for their GAS PIPELINE business, they would like to reinforce the teams in different European countries such as Germany, Czech Republic, Poland and Romania with Young Graduated Civil Engineers for a specific role: Engineer Preparator.
- Studying the offer and the execution files in their technical aspects will be part of your job.
- Carrying out a well thought purchasing policy together with the Project Manager is your responsibility.
- You are also responsible for requesting, assessing and selecting offers from suppliers and subcontractors.
- You will remain responsible for the project until the delivery phase.
- You report to the Project Manager in this function.
- You obtained a Master of Civil Engineering, University level.
- You are a Young Graduate and would like to start your career in the engineering OR you have already some years (2-5) of relevant experience in civil works or infrastructure or construction projects.
- You are fluent in English.
- A good knowledge of German is an asset.
- Ideally, you also have a basic knowledge of other languages.
- You have a strong Quality & Safety Attitude.
- Your communication skills are well developed, and you can have impact in critical situations.
- You can work independently, and you also promote teamwork.
- You possess an analytical mind and you are client focused.
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company who can offer you an international career path.
- A training period with the opportunity to learn a lot as member of high qualified and performing team.
- A salary package that rewards your performance.
- Romanian labor contract
Place to work:
- According to the site or assignment the works can be in Romania, Poland, Czech Republic or Germany or other countries.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.