We are looking on behalf of our client, one of the top software development companies in the transport industry, for an experienced and motivated Specialist in enterprise resource planning (ERP).
Location: Bucharest, near Nicoale Teclu subway station.
Since 2000, our company has positioned itself as the official partner of those in the transport industry, focusing all efforts towards the trends of this market. Our company has demonstrated its interest in the wellbeing of carriers and has supported both the individual development of those involved as well as the growth of the entire industry, by providing state-of-the-art software solutions.Our clients trust not only the ERP applications we develop, but also our experience. We provide our clients with the technical assistance available through our staff, who is trained in our applications, technology and industry.
- Participates in the implementation of the ERP
- Installing/configuring client applications; provides the users with training
- Technical support for using the implemented ERP system: remote or on customer’s premises
- Identifies and applies solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Promotes the company’s image and products
- 1 years’ experience in software implementation
- 1 years’ experience in ERP systems
- Trainer abilities: training users
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Project Management skills or PMP certification is a plus
- Financial, accounting knowledge is a plus
- Transport business knowledge is a plus
- Availability to travel in the country – 30% of the time
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-player, focused on productivity
- Good communication skills
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.