Looking on behalf of its client, one of the top software development companies in the transport industry, for an experienced and motivated Specialist in enterprise resource planning (ERP).
Location: Bucharest, near Nicolae Teclu subway station.
Since 2000, our company has positioned itself as the official partner of those in the transport industry, focusing all efforts towards the trends of this market. Our company has demonstrated its interest in the wellbeing of carriers and has supported both the individual development of those involved as well as the growth of the entire industry, by providing state-of-the-art software solutions.
Our clients trust not only the ERP applications we develop, but also our experience. We provide our clients with the technical assistance available through our staff, who is trained in our applications, technology and industry.
- Promotes the company’s image and products
- Participates in the implementation of the components of the integrated information system
- Installing/configuring client applications; provides the users with training
- Technical support for using the implemented ERP system: remote or on customer’s premises
- Identifies and applies solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Higher education
- 2 years’ experience in IT
- Financial, accounting knowledge
- SQL knowledge
- Availability to travel in the country – 30% of the time
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-player, focused on productivity
- Good communication/negotiation skills
- Logical thinking, spontaneity
- Ambitious person, focused on their career
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com