Our client has 15+ years of experience with a presence in 40 countries working with Oracle Cloud customers, as a trusted Oracle partner globally for ERP, SCM, HCM, CX, and EPM solutions.
We are looking for a Service delivery manager who will operate in Bucharest locally for Romania, but working on the UK projects. In this role, you will be responsible for making sure that services are being seamlessly delivered to clients from the UK.
- Taking personal accountability for service management and demonstrating clear leadership and strategic direction to the Service Director / Service Board;
- Being a visible, engaged and active leader who creates an open and honest culture;
- Directing service operations to provide a high quality service that is tailored to the needs of the customer (e.g. Event, Incident, Problem, Knowledge, Change Management etc.);
- Working with internal, customer and third party stakeholders to build relationships and enhance business value provided through IT Services;
- Providing a clear view of service health through effective reporting of SLAs & KPIs;
- Setting the vision for local delivery resources, assuring team cohesion / performance and developing capability / skills as required;
- Working with development & service teams to ensure that Service Transition is well planned and managed;
- Measuring customer satisfaction and driving continual service improvement;
- Ensuring contractual obligations are met with changes made as required via appropriate governance controls;
- Being accountable for responding to customer escalations;
- Providing Thought Leadership to explore opportunities that will mature our service offering, provide added value to our customers and establish long-term partnerships;
- Project Manager with experience of Support Project’s management
- ITIL Certified PM is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good in client handling and client escalation handling, especially client escalation handling on calls/emails/remotely
- Oracle application and Oracle ERP/Fusion experience is an added advantage.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.