We are looking for a Flutter Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- You will be a key member of our growing team responsible for developing mobile applications
- Design and implement new user-facing features in our products
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases
- Solve performance problems and architectural challenges.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in software development including React Native;
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in Flutter / Dart;
- Knowledge about iOS and Android platform;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design;
- Experience integrating mobile apps with APIs and other enterprise web services and developing complex graphs and charts-based apps;
- Experience in working with different types of web-services (REST etc.).
Nice to have:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
- Track record of launching several Enterprise mobile applications with large adoption;
- Proficient in OOPs and general programming concepts;
- Execute peer reviews, interact to gain a deep understanding of the technical architecture of an application;
- Strive for excellence;
- A passion to engage with new trends and technologies;
- Able to work quickly, multi-task and maintain strong attention to detail;
- A positive “can do” attitude & strong work ethic;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working with new technologies and modern work environment;
- Chance of working and learning in a team of senior engineers;
- Incentives and other bonuses – financial and non-financial;
- Referral bonuses;
- Extra vacation days;
- Work from home;
- Private health insurance for you and your familly;
- Meal tickets;
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities;
- Free office parking;
- Good coffee, snacks and drinks at the office;
- Social and team-building activities.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.