We are looking for a Front End Developer for our client.
Location: Bucharest, Piata Victoriei area
Reports to: Project Manager/ Scrum Master
The client is a part of a multinational group, with a history of over 50 years that has developed worldwide. It employs now almost 5,000 people in more than 10 countries. We are an innovative company that provides technologies and services specialized in the management of digital flows in the field of healthcare, as well as in the creation of software for businesses dedicated to medical professionals.
The company is active on the Romanian market for over 20 years now and it is one of the leading providers of software applications dedicated to healthcare professionals.
They are a team of 100 persons who through innovation, teamwork, professionalism and orientation to the client’s needs succeed to keep them presence at the head of digitization of the healthcare system in Romania. The company continue to innovate so that the experience of them customers can be as enjoyable as possible! Therefore, they want to expand the current team with motivated people who would learn new technologies in collaboration with colleagues from other countries, and who would grow in a professional environment where they feel valued and can contribute to one of the strategic projects of this year.
Even if the company is in different countries and have activities on different lines of business as a group, 6 values are common and encourage them daily actions: innovation, ethics, customer orientation, commitment, synergy, and respect. For us, people are the most important and successful resource of all activities. Therefore, we want the new colleagues to be with us, to have everything they need to do their job and have a pleasant, friendly and dynamic working environment, where respect and proximity dominate between managers and teams.
«Work is fun» is our motto and we do not miss the moments when we have fun with the colleagues we work with: celebrate birthdays, going out in mini-team buildings or playing a pig-pong game;
- « Mens sana in corpore sano » is the motto that has mobilized us to sign up for United Heroes, an application that “challenges” to sports activities, as the sport relaxes and gives a good mood.
We continue to create and grow teams of passionate and professional people! We develop the skills of our colleagues, we offer real career opportunities and, finally, we strengthen our own identity!
Summary objective of the job:
Take the opportunity to develop a medical record management solution using cutting-edge technologies like ReactJS, Couchbase, and FHIR.
- Be part of a self-organizing Scrum team
- Contribute to all the application development lifecycle phases
- Develop functionalities according to defined acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with senior developers and architects to ship fully-fledged features
- Improve Agile delivery processes by continuously providing feedback and coming with new ideas
- Working experience in React JS or similar (i.e. Angular or Vue) is strongly desired
- Strong experience working with HTML and CSS;
- Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs;
- Experience with software engineering practices
- High level analysis, pro-activity and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (Git, JIRA, Confluence);
- Knowledge of FHIR standard would be very desirable
- Knowledge in developing web services, using noSQL databases (Couchbase DB or MongoDB)
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- We offer a pleasant working environment, with all the necessary tools and equipment to facilitate the activity
- We put health first and offer a package of top medical services
- We favor relaxation through culture, and we encourage our colleagues to use «Bookster»
- The right to holiday is essential and beneficial, which is why we encourage holidays by giving colleagues a holiday budget (vacation vouchers)
- Meal vouchers for each worked day
- We deduct the cost for the means of public transport.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org