- As part of RnD team which will be responsible for the core product of the company.
- Take a major part in the development of the product.
- Deep dive into existing application and code, get familiar with the current architecture and
- Work with several interfaces like team members, project managers and system architect.
- BSc Degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Angular – MUST
- At least 1 years of experience in NodeJS
- Experience in building heavy client-side SPA web applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Strong software design and development skills
- Familiar and experience with common design patterns
- Technology oriented and passionate about the subject.
- Autodidact person who can embraced new technologies.
- Mature person who can fit the right technical solution to the needs without extra complexity.
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Time and tasks management skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently in a fast paced, team-oriented
Nice to have :
- HTML5 APIs experience
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.