Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries. For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements. Our client offers a wide range of personalized testing solutions with years of expertise in the technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries. Our client designs and delivers contextualized solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with technology-specific competencies and unique testing-focused IP, products and methodologies.
Summary objective of the job:
We are seeking for a full stack developer who is passionate about user experience and is willing to help us build out our new generation web application.
We are implementing a modern and fully responsive system using new technologies such as NodeJS, React, Redux, GraphQL, Sass, Npm & Yarn.
• Maintenance and developing of new features in the current version of the application.
• (Skills on PHP will be highly valorized)
• Porting features from current system to the new one.
• Eventually research some third party API and perform integration with our systems.
• Knowledge of NodeJS and NPM
• Ability to work in teams and communicate
• HTML5 & CSS3
• Experience on PHP language
• A strong sense of responsibility and initiative
• Fluent English
• Ability to take decisions under pressure and work on tasks with minimum supervision
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.