Summary objective of the job:
Did you know there are 20,000 care homes in the UK that provide daycare for disabled and old people. And today, 60% of them run their business on paper (in 2021!). Our client helps them save time so they can focus on the people they care for!
Our client is a Care Software start-up specializing in the field of Digital Health / HealthTech, based in UK-London. This free and very simple digital Care Management System and application (modular) is used by thousands (7000+) of carers on daily basis. The main aim is in continues digitization of the social care sector and support all Care providers to manage more efficiently and effectively their electronic care plan (e.g. bookings for Residential care, Live-in care, Nursing homes, monitor clients’ health and well-being).
Tech Stack used to power the platform:
- Node.js, MongoDB Atlas, AWS, Serverless, Firebase
- React, Redux, Jest, Cypress, LESS
- React Native (iOS and Android apps)
- DevOps, GitLab CI, Bitrise, REST APIs
- Develop the platform’s frontend for 5 modules and working in foolproof software/care system
- Manage software care setting system and organize, analyze medical data and rich data sets of client profiles
- Work with 60m data points (activities i.e. breakfast, meals, medications)
- Responsible for modeled customization, -eMAR (electronic medication) module and much more
- React – 2y min.
- Unit testing
- English (conversational with the UK team)
- TDD using Jest
- Interest developing Health Tech platforms/apps.
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Why To Work There and become part of a Great Team:
- Uplifting team spirit and innovative working culture with a lot of autonomy, continues personal development via upcoming projects (e.g. Data scalability / handle 10x data points in. a year-two)
- Main vision is to make beneficial social impact by improving the quality of care in care service segment via digitization of day-to day processes
- The main mission is in continues paperless efficient and effective interactions within the social care sector and supporting all Care providers (e.g. improve the electronic care plan, costs and time management for clients)
- Small team: up to 7 team members
- Paid vacation for 20 day + public holidays
- London gateway
- Freelance contract (long term/full time) with monthly payment and 20 days paid vacations + Public Holidays
- Flexible working time
- Fully remote
- Desired start date as soon as possible
- Salary €3,000 – €4,100/month (€40k-50k / year)
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.