Location: Bucharest, Piata Victoriei McDonalds – Buzesti
The company is building the next generation cloud platform to power the production, post-production, distribution and monetization of video content, from the camera to the consumer eye.
The media industry has been slow to embrace the cloud because of the heavy duty transcoding and logistic workflows involving terabyte-scale media files. They work with Hollywood studios and post production houses, as well as the major cloud providers AWS, Azure and IBM to develop an innovative groundbreaking solution that enables the transition to the cloud and disrupt the industry. If micro services, massive parallel architectures, distributed systems, image processing, AI, media editing tools are food for your soul, this is the place to be.
- Our frontend clients are build with React and test automation with cypress.io.
- Our APIs are built with GraphQL.
- Our backend (micro)services are build with Typescript and node.js.
- Our data sits in Postgres, Redis and Elasticsearch.
- We use SQS and SWF to orchestrate our services.
- We run in Docker containers over Kubernetes auto scalable clusters (100s of nodes per cluster).
- We use Terraform and Helm for infrastructure set up and tear down and replication.
- We use CircleCI for our automated continuous integration process.
- The code sits on Github and we use Jira and Confluence to track work and documentation.
- We are open minded and always looking for new tools or technologies that can make our life easier or bring innovation.
- We are looking for individuals whose highest motivation comes from doing their best work, who are passionate about technology and have their eyes and minds open to fresh perspectives
- We enjoy working with people who problem-solve to get things done and move the product forward. That means contributing your own ideas, balancing perfectionism with efficacy and efficiency, and working as part of the team towards our shared goals.
- The markets we play in are ever changing, so we expect you to do your part so that our team stays agile, expects the unexpected and never gives up.
- Delivering a complete web front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core React.js
- Ensuring that interfaces are responsive, cross-browser/cross-platform/cross-device compatible and accessible Cooperating with back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API
- Several years of experience owning and web front-end production code
- Fluent in core computer science concepts like data structures and algorithms
- Able to display very good understanding of what constitutes clean, reusable software
- Able to demonstrate deep understanding of how to build scalable applications
- You have informed opinions about good UX and UI design
- Able to create wireframes to rapidly prototype
- Deep understanding of the principles of responsive design
- Able to prove mastery of code versioning systems and workflows
Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Good understanding of CSS preprocessors (such as Less, Saas, Stylus etc.)
- Strong hands-on experience in Single Page Application (SPA) Architecture, design, software engineering and development using React.js or similar technology (Ember.js, ExtJS, Angular, Knockout)
- Understanding of asynchronous programming, its quirks and workarounds
- Know-how of SEO solutions for single page apps
- Experience with Node.JS
- Exposure to particularly challenging problems and cutting edge technologies.
- Above market salary.
- Stock options package.
- Fun, dynamic environment.
- Flexible working hours and location.
- Private health insurance.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.