- The position is fully remote but restricted to timezone CET +/- 3.
Summary objective of the job:
We’re looking for Front end React Developer, working on the platform which fetches data from different sources, aggregates, calculates, and then displays the data on the website and other places.
Our partner is a funded FinTech/ blockchain startup based in Germany that builds a data aggregation platform with a team of total 8 people, including 1 dedicated Frontend engineer and a CTO who codes, too.
- Build frontend of the data aggregation platform project using React, Nextjs with TypeScript, Redux-Saga
- Develop and design UX concepts and their technical implementation
- At least 3-4 years of experience in developing sleek websites
- Strong knowledge of React
- Knowledge of Next.js with TypeScript
- Interested in Blockchain and/or own some crypto (Bitcoin or others)
- Work in a fast-growth industry (Blockchain / FinTech)
- Equity (ESOP)
- Flexible work schedule, no strict hours
- Access to a Co-working space of your choice, paid by the company
- Small team (8 people) which means you can talk directly to the CTO & suggest improvement
- Annual company retreats at exciting locations
- Go and Python on the Backend
- GCP with Kubernetes
- The contract depends on your residency:
- if you’re in Germany, full-time permanent contract is possible because the company is established in Germany.
- if you’re outside of Germany, independent contractor (freelance) yet still long-term relationship
- Salary €50-70,000/year = around €5,500/month
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.