We are looking on behalf of our client for a Full Stack Java Developer full time remote.
Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
- Design and discuss your own solution for addressing user stories and tasks
- Develop and unit-test,
- Integrate, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Perform peer code review
- Actively participate into the sprint activities and ceremonies e.g. daily stand-up/scrum meeting, Sprint planning, retrospectives, etc
- Apply continuous integration best practices in general (SCM, build automation, unit testing, dependency management)
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve the Sprint objectives
- Report progress/update Agile team management tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Manage individual task priorities and deliverables.
- Responsible for quality of solutions the he/she provides
- Contribute to planning and continuous improvement activities, Support the PO, Analyst and Scrum Master
- Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pair working, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Has Java solution design and development experience for at least 5 years
- Has Java Spring Boot development experience along with Front end/back end tools.
- Has practical and applied knowledge of design patterns (and anti-patterns) in Java in general and Java Spring Boot specifically
- Hands on experience working with APIs and microservices, integrating external and internal web services including SOAP, XML, REST, JSON
- Hands on experience in Google Cloud Platform.
- Has experience with cloud development platform: Spring Cloud; OpenShift/ Kubernetes/Docker configuration and deployment with DevOps tools e.g; GIT, TeamCity, Maven, SONAR.
- Experience in set-up, maintenance and ongoing development of continuous build/ integration infrastructure as a part of Devops. Create and maintain fully automated CI build processes and write build and deployment scripts.
- Experience with software design patterns and UML design
- Experience in integration design patterns with Kafka
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Familiar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Understand and promote Agile values: FROCC (Focus, Respect, Openess, Commitment, Courage)
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organised teams
- Professional knowledge of English
- Differentiators: knowledge/experience about
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
- Attractive benefits package
- Relocation package
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Transportation deducted
- Health insurance and dental scheme
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.