We are looking on behalf of our client, for an experienced Full Stack – Senior/TL
BackEnd Developer (NodeJS) responsible for developing a new micro services architecture.
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries. The company enables investigators to capture insights in today’s complex, digital world. Them digital intelligence platform provides a complete and objective picture of evidence, empowering agencies and investigators to solve and close cases faster than ever.
Summary objective of the job:
The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the existing applications while ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end (a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well).
- Writing reusable, testable, efficient and container-oriented microservices
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications Integration of Service Discovery
- Take a major part in the development of the product
- Deep dive into existing application and code, get familiar with the current architecture and implementation
- Work with several interfaces like team members, project managers and system architect
- At least 7 years of experience in Backend language – MUST
- At least 2 years of experience in NodeJS – MUST
- B.Sc. in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Hapi, Socket.io, etc
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience in Java
- Experienced with elastic search (big advantage)
- OOP development experience using Java
- Familiar with CI/CD pipeline including tools and procedures
- Good knowledge of Docker
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Experienced with Big Data databases
- Cloud-based applications experience (SAAS over Amazon\Azure\Google)
Nice to have:
- Technology oriented and passionate about the subject
- Autodidact person who can embraced new technologies
- Mature person who can fit the right technical solution to the needs without extra complexity
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Time and tasks management skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently in a fast paced, team-oriented
- International culture and projects
- State of the art technologies
- Personal budget for courses, training, events, etc.
- Development opportunities
- Central location
- Great benefits plan
- A mentor to help guide your career as a professional
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.