Summary objective of the job:
People cannot play tennis alone and it’s so much hassle to find a good partner! Our client has developed a platform for tennis players that helps them get together and book the plays in local courts across Europe.
- Re-create one part of the frontend interface for players
- Introduce ML in a better recommendation system to meet new players
Tech Stack Powering The Platform:
- React & Redux on the Frontend for players
- PHP with Symfony on some repos
- AWS, native mobile apps (iOS / Android)
- Nothing is done manually, the whole infrastructure is 100% scripted
- Serverless, full CI/CD automation, automated scaling
- Microservices in Node.js, MQ (AWS)
- Google Firebase (mobile app configurations)
As a Fullstack Developer, you’ll work mostly with Node.js (and a little with PHP/Symfony), plus React on the Frontend.
- Fullstack web development 5+ years
- Symfony or Laravel
- NoSQL (AWS DynamoDB)
- Senior UX/UI designer, Senior Native iOS Swift dev, Mid-level Native Android Kotlin dev, Mega senior CTO (hands-on coding!!)
- Sales, CEO/COO, customer support, partnerships, sponsoring, marketing automation
Why Do They Like Working Here?
- Well thought-through strategic roadmap, clear requirements, and constant development of new features
- No hourly logging, fixed & regular monthly payments
- Results are what matters
- Small team => take ownership of the product
- Contribution to your notebook
- Transparent all-hands call with all financials revealed
- Annual get together (Switzerland)
- 80% – 100% full-time equivalent
- Open-ended (not short-term)
- Long-term commitment
- Monthly invoicing (you’ll need a freelance self-employed setup to issue an invoice)
Salary €50,000/year = around €4,000/month
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.