- In this role you will be working in Data & Analytics team that is organized around world-class data, advanced data science and automation to drive business value for the End client. We are a group of curious people and critical thinkers focused on solving the problems of the day and opportunities of the future through applied intelligence and data science.
- The role collaborates with IT application Functional Engineers and business/functional subject matter experts as well as Solution Engineers, Enterprise Architects and Analytics Designers. Demonstrates functional leadership in design, development and testing of complex analytical reporting solutions. Will provide work direction/general guidance to other team members as a functional leader.
- Functional leader of large projects for one or more business capabilities (eCommerce, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.). Leads and delivers the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing, deployment and support for analytical solutions within a specified business capability area and in some cases across capability areas.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish requirements for the implementation of descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Understand business priorities (product and services), business operations, culture and policies. Translate the strategic direction and business objectives established by customers into holistic digital, technology, change management and organization strategies for analytics adoption.
- Drive a rigorous approach leveraging data science including Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to solve problems in the context of growing client brands, increasing sales, and enabling operational excellence. Performs leading-edge work and develops new approaches/solutions to answer business questions.
- Maintain detailed understanding of Kimberly-Clark business processes for capability area including global standards and regional variations.
- Diagnose business processes or organizational problems, and leverage analytics to determine how customers can seize new opportunities.
- Guide external vendor partners on the review and resolution of operations and break fix incidents.
- Experience leading IT projects and/or programs with strong full life cycle using multiple methodologies preferably in BI/Analytics domain.
- Experience with Agile fundamentals and able to lead key ceremonies. Potentially acting as Scrum Master or Product Owner for a team, following all standard work practices.
- Functional knowledge in key CPG capabilities (Sales, eCommerce, Marketing, Sales, etc.).
- Familiarity with measuring marketing performance.
- Familiarity with digital display media and associated metrics (including video).
- Familiarity with social media.
- Familiarity with predictive modeling and machine learning.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.