● Ensure that network operations are safe and efficient by monitoring network performance,
● Coordinating planned maintenance, adjusting hardware components and responding to network connectivity issues.
● Partners with the Network Architect to understand system requirements and functionality, implement changes to systems against the requirements and functional design.
● Responsible for operational support of Juniper-SRX, Palo Alto, GlobalProtect, Cisco Routing/Switching, Meraki, Aruba, Cradlepoint.
● Responsibility for operational support of other network security and VPN tools as required
● Oversee functionality of the Network to ensure security policies are being withheld including internet browsing restrictions and software downloads etc.
● Provide network and system troubleshooting expertise for rapid system recovery.
● Provide on-call support for the company on a rotational basis.
● Performs other related duties as assigned
● Highly self-motivated and directed.
● Excellent attention to detail.
● Strong organizational and communication skills
● Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
● High level of analytical and problem-solving abilities.
● Ability to conduct research into Network issues and products as required.
● Strong skills in process, documentation, and change management
● Strong network architectural understanding
● Experience in supporting 24X7 global teams
● CCNP or related certification preferred
● 3-5 years of broad experience in Network operations ( Wired (Routing/Switching), Wireless, and security,
● Strong Routing/Switching, Wireless, and security knowledge, Juniper, Cisco, Meraki, Aruba, Cradlepoint.
● Familiarity with deploying and handling networks in a Cloud heavy environment
Extensive experience at all layers of the network from physical to application-aware firewalls
● 2+ year of experience supporting enterprise wireless (controller and controller-less
● Excellent understanding of basic 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless technology
● Experience with security, wired and wireless troubleshooting tools
● Intermediate automation and troubleshooting scripting skills a plus.
● AWS Cloud experience a plus.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.