Would you like to join a data science team and help them manage data flows on AWS? ODP101
Our client is a high-tech startup that uses alternative data and machine learning (ML) to generate explainable AI to inform investment decisions.
The approach is based on active areas of research: Transparent model design, Models inspection, Feature Attribution/Importance, and Counterfactual explanation.
The data science team is looking for an AWS System Administrator to join the team part-time (2-3 days/week) fully remotely in the long term.
- Prepare infrastructure on AWS to handle data loads
- Establish IaC to support the data scientists’ needs
- Integrate new data processing solutions from AWS
- 3-4 years experience with System Administration (ideally AWS Cloud)
- AWS Cloud certification
- Strong Python scripting skills
- Fluent in English (the team is based in the UK)
The Ideal candidate would also have experience with:
- IaC such as Terraform or Pulumi
- Containers & Serverless
- BigData solutions on AWS
- Do you have at least 3-4 years of experience with System Administration? (any cloud)
- Do you have any AWS certification?
- Have you used Terraform or Pulumi?
- Have you set up AWS ECS in production?
- Can you write advanced scripts with Python or TypeScript?
- Do you have a freelance setup? Can you issue an invoice?
- Is your English good enough to interact with a team from the UK on Zoom?
- 5 data scientists
- Based in the UK
- Freelance contract
- Long-term cooperation
- 200-240 EUR / day all-inclusive rate
- Part-time job (2-3 days/week) fully remote job
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.