- The design and communication of end-to-end solutions to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions across multiple platforms that meet current and future business needs.
- BCS, TOGAF, SWEBOK, or other equivalent and valid architecture certificates
- Relevant professional qualifications in designing cloud-based solutions (e.g. Azure, PowerApps Portal, MS Dynamics 365, MS SharePointOnline)
- Proven record in designing and delivering end-to-end business solutions implemented across multiple components, platforms, and technologies (both cloud and on-prem);
- Experience using agile software development methodologies (i.e. Kanban, Scrum, and other lean techniques);
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft cloud technologies (Microsoft Dynamics Portals, Microsoft SharePointOnline
- Experience in working with Azure DevOps or JIRA SDLC is desired
Role-specific skills, competencies & responsibilities
- Lead the creation and review of an end-to-end domain architecture and processes to support the strategic requirements of the business. Identify the business benefits of alternative strategies.
- Ensure compliance between business strategies, enterprise architecture, and technology directions, setting strategies, policies, standards, and practices.
- Develop and present business cases, for high-level initiatives and approvals.
- Create and communicate multiple design views to identify and balance the concerns of all stakeholders of the domain design and to allow for both functional and non-functional requirements. Identify and evaluates alternative design options and trade-offs.
- Ensure that domain architecture decisions are justified and documented. Assess and manage associated risks.
- Ensure that platforms and components selected for delivery of a domain-specific solution are integrated to achieve domain objectives.
- Provide effort/cost estimates and work breakdown structure.
- Present domain architecture to governance bodies, address resulting architectural actions, and participate in the overall IT governance structures.
- Collaborates strongly with EMA architects in developing the solution, by applying the EMA architectural principles
- Partner with Platform Architects from the Strategic Platforms (I-SP) department in order to assess and optimize domain functional requirements and augment with technical requirements from the platform architecture.
- Partner with the Enterprise Architect from the CIO Office to ensure that the domain architecture fits into the broader enterprise architecture.
- Contribute to solutions testing and identify potential improvements to the domain solution, processes and to strategic platforms according to agreed designs/requirements;
- Collaborates with the Business Analysis function in identifying and preventing risks from the requirements gathering phase and all through the lifecycle of the solution
- Supports continuous knowledge transfer to team members and transparent approach in sharing risks/issues/dependencies
- Autonomous in managing activities based on priorities given by the Project Manager
- Reports outcome of testing through the JIRA SDLC tool
- Identifies potential improvements to the process and to the software products according to agreed designs/requirements;
- Experience working with key users in a fast paced and changing business environment to design and develop software that meets business need;
- Experience of the full development lifecycle of complex large scale and multi-user applications;
- Production of the relevant technical documentation, such as system designs, class designs and documentation for the support team;
- Capacity to assist the support team in training the users of the system;
- A strong technical background, specifically the delivery of complex software systems;
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards.
Daily rate: 500 EUR / day
Duration: 2-year contract B2B (Freelance)
Application deadline: 01/11/2022
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.