Would you like to integrate several APIs for a San Francisco-based startup?
They develop an innovative product that bridges the gap between the old centralized systems the travel industry has relied on for the last 20+ years and the emerging decentralized infrastructure of Web3.
The technology is uniquely positioned to bring more efficient, transparent, and cost-effective ways to do business in hospitality.
- Follow third-party API specifications and integrate with the new GraphQL API.
- Manage and maintain a job-queuing system based on RabbitMQ to guarantee delivery of messages between systems.
- Adapt quickly in an environment where priorities can change based on emerging opportunities.
- Experience with several API integrations (3rd parties)
- Fluent English (level B2 or C1)
- Experience working with RabbitMQ or other message queue protocols
- San Francisco-based startup with 5 devs
- 40,000 – 50,000 EUR / year based on experience
- Hyperledger Fabric
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.